We would like to announce our Official Judges for this year’s Contest. We are honored to have Calgary Councillor Jyoti Gondek, Tricia Stojke of Homes Scape -Home Staging & Design and Santa himself!
Ho Ho Ho! It’s time for our Annual Christmas Display Contest in Hidden Valley & Hanson Ranch…. We are so pleased to announce that we are able to offer ONE GRAND PRIZE of $1,500 this year! We also have a fabulous lineup of judges again this year. See below for the guidelines and rules! We hope to see your displays up and glowing on the evening of Wednesday December 18th, 2019
Robyn Moser is an independent member/broker with Re/Max Realty Professionals
Christmas Display Contest 2019
Official Rules & Guidelines
Wednesday, December 18th, 2019 – 5pm-10pm
This year we will be awarding a grand prize of $1500!!
1. Must be a resident of Hidden Valley or Hanson Ranch.
2. No registration necessary.
3. Single family, detached, attached, condominiums, townhouses and any multi-family residences are eligible to win.
4. Businesses are exempt from participating.
5. Robyn Moser & Associates employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
6. Anyone caught destroying or vandalizing any displays will be immediately disqualified, including their place of residence, from the contest.
7. Robyn Moser & Associates employees cannot and will not judge the contest, nor will their opinions influence any of the judging.
8. Third party judges will be appointed – minimum of three.
9. Judges will not receive any monetary payment for their participation in this event.
10. Judges will be publicly announced via Robyn Moser & Associates social media page no later than ONE WEEK prior to the contest
11. Judging will commence at approximately 5:00 pm on Wednesday December 18, 2017
12. Lights must be turned on prior to contest beginning or your home will not be judged.
13. There will be one grand prize winner awarded.
14. No resident may win the first prize winner two years consecutively.
15. Second and third place winners from the previous years are still eligible to win.
16. Winner will be notified immediately after judging is complete. Be aware this may be as late as 11:00pm.
17. Winners must agree to display a Winner sign on their front lawn declaring them as the winner for a period of three weeks from the contest date.
18. Winners must agree to have their address and a photo of their house posted on the Robyn Moser & Associates website, blog & all social media accounts.
19. Judging results are final – no re-calculations will be done.